- Bobbi Brown moisture rich foundation applied with 187 brush. UDPP, Benefit boing under eyes.
- Bobbi Brown tinted eye brightener (medium) under eyes.
- MAC lip liner in oak on lips.
- Benefit boing concealer under eyes to cover dark circles.
- Benefit cream colour base - Strut over eye lid and a tiny bit into the crease (sorry forgot to photograph this)
- I used shattered from the UD book of shadows on inner 1/3 of lid.
- I then used, Mayhem from the UD book of shadows on the rest of the lid and blended into the crease.
- I used Goddess from the UD book of shadows on the outer corners of my lid, and deepened the crease a little bit.
- I then used Mayhem to liner my lower lash line.
- I then used MAC fluidline black track, and did a thin line on upper lash, lower lash and waterline. I smudged this all in. (forgot to include in picture)
- I used Bourjois blanc diaphane on inner corners of my eyes to highlight.
- I curled my lashes with MAC's eyelash curler and applied YSL faux cils mascara to upper and lower lashes.
- I used NARS Laguna bronzer to contour.
- I used MAC gold deposit as blush.
- I used NARS Sparkling pressed powder as highlight.
- I then finally used YSL touche eclat on my lips.
- Oh and I groomed my lashes with some brow gel and filled in gaps with brown eyeshadow.
Sunday, 15 February 2009
FOTD: Purple/Blue Smoke
I was so inspired by my previous blog post that tried to replicate a similar sort of look for today, I didn't intensify it that much as I will be walking around in day light and dont want everyone to stare at my make up :) All products used are listed below.