Page 161. This months issue has loads of tips on skin care, make up and lots of fashion advice. It has been a good read :)
How I would replicate this look using eyeshadows from the Urban Decay book of shadows and a few other essentials:
- First I would apply a dark cream base, my choice would be Benefit Strut.
- I would apply Mayhem (a blue tone purple) all over the lid and bring it into the crease.
- I would apply fluidline black track on the upper and lower lash line and really smudge it in.
- Also apply blacktrack to water line.
- I would add Goddess (navy)on the outer corners of the eye lid.
- I would then use Shattered (turquoise)and add to the centre of my eyelid for a pop of colour.
On my face I would just apply Nars Laguna bronzer over my foundation. I would line my lips in the same colour as my lips and just a tad of concealer. Voila :)