This is a perfect way to re use a bangle your not in love with to make it one that you adore!
To make this you will need: Fabric, an old bangle, prit stick, all adhesive glue, and some scissors.
Let's get started! Click images to enlarge to get a closer look!
1) You will need to cut a long piece of fabric and fold it on either side to make it meet in the middle.
2) Glue it down with prit stick.
3) Fold it in half and glue it with prit stick so you have a clean edge.
You should have something that looks like this at the end of those steps.
4) Next apply some all purpose adhesive to your bangle.
5) Press the edge of your fabric down, holding for a few seconds unti it's firm.
Now the fun part!
6) Wrap tightly all the way round.
7) Glue down with all purpose adhesive when you get to the end, my strip wasn't long enough.
To complete the unfinished part of the bangle...
8) cut a small rectangle and fold in the edges, and then complete steps 1, 2 and 3 again until you have a small strip that is clean on all ends.
9) Apply all purpose adhesive to the inner part of bangle again and add the small strip of fabric to it.
10) Wrap it round and stick it down again, holding until dry.