My apologies for the delay of this post, I have been tagged by a few people and I have finally got around to doing this! The deal is that I reveal 10 facts about myself that you don't know about. It's a fun tag and have really enjoyed reading other responses, so... here's mine;
1) I am very punctual, being on time is a major deal for me, I can't stand people who make me wait! If I'm late by 5 minutes I start sweating and have a mini panic attack!
2) When putting the food shopping on the conveyor belt, I have to make sure that all items are strategically placed in a neat and tidy order. People who chuck their stuff on randomly make me look at them in horror. :)
3) I can't stand dry hands, it makes me feel really queasy and disgusting and thought of it makes me clench my fist.
4) I am of Turkish origin, most of my family are from Bursa, which is in the Marmara region of Turkey and was the first Ottoman state. However, some of my great gran parents are of Bulgarian and / or Greek descent. I also think we have some kind of Mongolian in us, as many from our family also look Chinese. The rest is unknown, I have enquired deeper, but everybody just looks at me with a blank face.
5) I am quite obsessed with gift wrapping, everything has to be perfect or I'll scrunch it up and start again, there's nothing more frustrating than a badly wrapped gift! :)
6) I can't stand fresh tomato's, the seeds make me shiver.
7) As a child, I was rather annoying, I was a spoilt little so and so! Ughhh I cant stand spoilt kids!
8) Me an my hubby read every single ingredient in our food at the supermarket. We don't eat processed food, additives, artificial flavours and sweeteners and only eat halal food which means that we have to make sure our food is suitable for vegetarians.
9) I love cooking, I really enjoy combining flavours and textures, but more importantly I'm crazy about the presentation of food, I think if I was on "Come dine with me" I would be the perfect host. I even own a napkin folding book!
10) I discovered the wonders of makeup tutorials on YouTube whilst trying to find out towel folding techniques - that's how crazy I am :)