Here's a step by step of what I did to my eyes:
- I used Urban Decay primer potion.
- I applied Mac 'Contrast' e/s on my lid.
- I applied Mac 'Vellum' on the inner corner of my lid to highlight.
- I dusted Mac 'Vellum' into the crease and brow bone very lightly.
- I added Mac 'Romp' into the crease blending everything together.
- I used Urban Decays 24/7 pencil in 'Lucky' on my waterline.
- I applied Max factor lash extension mascara.
- I applied clear brow gel to my eyebrows.
On my cheeks I used Too Faced bronzer from the quickie chronicles naughty neutral palette. Mac 'Moon River' grand duo to highlight. On my lips I am wearing Mac Creme d'nude lipstick and L'oreal Cappuccino lipliner.
How do you wear 'Contrast' e/s?