I have sectioned my favourites into 3 rows horizontally.
- 1st Row: Evening scents. The last two are so sweet you might be sick, but not me. :)
- 2nd Row: Sweet Fruity daytime scents. Warning: some may find them TOO sweet, but I don't!
- 3rd Row: Fresh daytime scents
1) Calvin Klein – Euphoria (Dark, sexy, sophisticated & slightly sweet scent.)
2) Gucci – Flora (Sophisticated floral scent.)
3) Britney Spears - Midnight fantasy (Dark, sexy & VERY sweet scent.)
4) Britney Spears – Fantasy (VERY sweet scent.)
5) Cacharel – Amor amor (Sweet fruity scent.)
6) Nina Ricci – Nina (Sweet fruity scent.)
7) YSL – Babydoll (Fluffy Sweet fruity scent.)
8) Escada – Pacific Paradise (light sweet tropical summer scent.)
9) Escada – Sunset Heat (light sweet tropical summer scent.)
10) D & G – Light Blue (light fresh scent.)
11) Davidoff – Cool water (light fresh scent.)
12) Cerruti – 1881 (light, fresh & feminine scent.)
13) L’occitane – Cherry Blossom (light, fruity & refreshing scent.)
14) Vera Wang – Princess (light, fresh, vanilla scent.)
I personally don't like to own all of these perfumes at once, I prefer to have about 5 on the go and buy new ones as they finish. I don't want them to clog up valuable space and I seriously don't think it's necessary to own so many at once as they can go off.
My favourite men's scent has to be Paco Rabbane '1 Million'. Every time my husband sprays it, it sends me a little bit crazy. It smells SO amazing! So, if you are stuck on buying the boyfriend or hubby something, definitely get him this! Look at the packaging....
Images from google search engine, I was not paid to do this post and I am not a secret perfume shop owner trying to get rid of my stock! :)