- GOSH - DARLING: Is a very pale pinky peach nude colour, it's creamy and looks lovely on my lips teamed with a heavy smokey eye and any lipgloss.
- MAC - CREME D'NUDE: Is my favourite nude lipstick as it goes with anything, it's more peach than pink, and ever so creamy because of the creme sheen formula.
- MAC - HUE: Is a pink toned nude and I love wearing it during the day.
- REVLON - NUDE ATTITUDE: Is a peach toned matte nude, perfect for when you don't want to draw attention to your lips. It's also warmly pigmented enough to wear during the day.
- RIMMEL - NUDE DELIGHT: This one is actually my mums but I keep stealing it from her, it's a gorgeous peach toned creamy nude, works well during the day for even the palest skin tones.
- BODY SHOP - #46: This is the darkest nude I own, it's very peach toned and ever so creamy, this looks gorgeous with just mascara and eyeliner, no need for a smokey eye.
I 'think' I want Mac "Peachstock" lipstick to add to my collection, but I will have to compare it to the Bodyshop and Rimmel ones to see if it's similar. If they are different, then Peachstock WILL be mine. :)
See swatches below.
My favourite lip glosses to team nude lips with are the ones pictured below, this was hard to choose as I own SO much more lipgloss than I do lipstick.
- MAC - (LE) EMBER GLOW: Is the latest lipglass addition to my collection, it's such a beautiful peach colour that will work well with Body Shop #46, Gosh Darling or even on its own.
- MAC - UNDERAGE: Is a pinky peach nude lipglass and looks beautiful teamed with any nude lipstick or worn on its own as it's SO pigmented, love it!
- MAC - C-THRU: Is a peach toned nude lipglass and looks great teamed with any nude lipstick.
- MAC - (LE) ELLE: This looks pink or a caramel colour depending on the light, it's a very pretty lipglass that gets lots of attention even when worn on its own.
- ILLAMASQUA - EXPLODE: Is from the Dystopia collection, it looks white but has a pearly pinky lilac sheen, it looks gorgeous worn on its own or teamed with any nude lipstick.
- MAC - MORNING GLORY: This lustre glass has lilac and pink sparkles and creates a lovely mauve type finish when teamed with Creme d'nude, I love it!
- MAC - (LE) KITTY KOUTURE: This dazzle glass is a pale light pinky white with pink sparkles, it creates high shine to wherever it's added, I tend to use it on the centre of my lips.
- MAC - BABY SPARKS: This dazzle glass is pink with pink and blue sparkles, it looks gorgeous teamed with Gosh Darling.
- NARS - TURKISH DELIGHT: Is a beautiful milky pale pink colour with no shimmer, it's probably my favourite lip gloss. It looks amazing teamed with anything or on its own.
- BENEFIT - DIDN'T HEAR IT FROM ME: This is my most purchased lip gloss, I have gone through about 10 tubes of it. This was the only lip product I would take with me on holiday in the past and I would use it every night. It's a milky pale peach that is quite simialr to Underage. It looks gorgeous on its own.
See swatches below.
I decided to reorganise my lip products again as the way it was before wasn't that practical, it was nice as everything was laid out but it got a bit confusing in the mornings. This time I organised them all by colour. I am such a freak I know. :)
TIP: Ladies do NOT keep products that you never use, they will just take up space, expire and shadow products that you love. Pass them on! I only ever keep products I use regularly.
My top 5 nude lip products that I would recommend are:
- Mac - 'Creme d'nude' lipstick
- Mac - 'Hue' lipstick
- Mac - 'Underage' or Nars 'Turkish Delight' lipgloss (They are pretty similar!)
- Mac - 'Ember Glow' lipglass
- Mac - 'Morning Glory' lustreglass
But I LOVE everything I included in this post, so I want to include them all! :(
I am planning on doing this kind of post for pinks, corals/reds and brown lip products too! Yay or nay?
What are your favourite nude lip products?
Disclaimer: The body shop and Illamasqua products were sent to me, I was not paid to talk about them & I am not affiliated with them. This is my honest opinion as always.