Here's what I love right now..
- Chanel bronze universel (Soleil tan de chanel) I love this cream bronzer, it looks so natural and is very quick to apply with a Mac or Sigma 168.
- Mac brave new bronze lipstick A lovely wearable nude perfect for my skin tone.
- Revlon pink pop lipgloss Brightens up my face, need I say more?
- YSL touche eclat concealer I love this under my eyes, it makes me look less tired than I am.
- Rimmel dark brown eyebrow pencil This does the job fast with a natural effect, I quickly fill in my brows very lightly.
- Mac eyelash curlers Works well and I have never had a problem with it, I have been using it for over a year.
My typical 2 minute routine goes like this:
- Apply Bourjois 10hr sleep effect foundation
- Apply YSL touche eclat concealer under the eyes
- Curl lashes, apply mascara.
- Apply bronze universel de chanel
- Lipstick or lipgloss
That's it, no fuss, easy, simple but elegant. Or as they say in Turkish: Az ve Öz!
What's your 2 minute routine?