Yes there are pretty boxes and baskets to store them in, but really... Do you need that much space? No bueno.
Here's my organised mess! The current storage solution is utterly horrible, as it looks way too cluttered because of the acrylic see through drawers. It will NOT be like this for much longer. Seriously looking at it makes me want to cover it up with a white cloth! :)
I will be buying a distressed white dressing table very soon and will only keep whatever makeup I can fit into it's drawers, I certainly do not want to clutter the top of the table. I want to keep it as empty and as calm as possible. Good luck to me!
Let's pretend all my make up disappeared and I was only allowed to buy 15 items which is ridiculous, it was going to be 10 items but seriously that's just absurd. This is what I would go out and buy:
- Bourjois 10hr sleep effect foundation
- Bobbi Brown creamy concealer
- YSL touche eclat
- Chanel Bronze Universel
- Benefit Moon beam.
- Mac Moon River mineralised highlighter/blush.
- Mac Ripe Peach blush
- ELF Pink Lemonade all over color stick
- Bobbi Brown Calypso Coral pot rouge for lips and cheeks
- Mac Creme d'nude lipstick
- Mac Pink Lemonade lipglass
- Urban Decay Book of shadows palette
- Mac blacktrack fluidline
- L'oreal Voluminous mascara
- Benefit Speed brow - brow gel
FYI: I will show you what my new setup looks like once it's complete! :)