I think it's VERY important not to go crazy with your outfit when wearing such a bright look on your eyes, as then you enter the territory of it looking cheap.
- Mac 'Sweet & Punchy' e/s all over the lid and slightly in the crease
- Mac 'Cork' e/s in the crease
- Mac 'Brun' to define crease and outer V.
- Mac 'Brun' on inner half of lower lashline and outer half of upper lash line.
- Benefit 'Eye Bright' on waterline, inner corners of the eye and brow bone to highlight
- YSL Faux Cils mascara.
FYI: With this look I wore Mac 'Peachstock' lipstick with Nars 'Sertao' blush to ensure focus was on my eye area.
Would you wear something as bright as this?