- Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel (Bronze Universel) I reach for this almost everyday and I am almost out, I will 100% repurchase.
- Sigma F84 Angled Top Kabuki brush - This is what I have been using to apply the chanel bronzer, It doesn't shed, applies the correct amount of colour and blends easily.
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer - (Sand) I use this under my eyes, although I am finding it sticky, I doubt I will repurchase as I find I now prefer water based concealers for under the eyes.
- Origins Mega Mushroom Face Cream - I hated this at first as I used it with the serum, but I am now using it alone at night and I find my skin is glowing by the morning as it's a rich formula.
- Mac Zoom Fast Black lash Mascara - Brilliant, lengthens and volumises whilst making your lashes uber black, I have been wearing it to work everyday and I have NO smudging.
- Mac Patina Eyeshadow - I used this 5 days in a row, perfect for all over the lid for medium - tan skin tones.
- Collection 2000 Perfecting Minerals - I purchased this on a whim at Superdug in the shade 'Biscuit', it's suitable for sensitive skin, UVA & UVB protection, no Bismuth Oxychloride & costs £4.99. It has good coverage and hasn't broken me out YET! I will see how I go, so far I have been applying it over my Mac Face & Body to set, I WILL try it on it's own and do an informed review.
- Mac 242 Brush - This is my FAVOURITE eye brush for applying colour to my lid, it's flat and it packs on colour great, I wouldn't be without it.
- Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in 'Hazel' - Works great, no need to spend a fortune.
- Mac 'Brave New Bronze' Lipstick - My perfect 'my lips but better' colour! When I don't know what lipstick to wear, I wear this!
- Mac 'Lazy Day' - This goes with almost anything, I love the cool tones in this!
- Rimmel 'Latino' lipstick - A recent purchase, it's a bright frosty Rosy pink that applies glossy. It's similar to Max Factor's 'English Rose' which I love but much much glossier. I do however hate the scent of this lipstick, ewww!
What have you been loving this week and what's your favourite mineral make up line?
Disclaimer: The Sigma brush, Mac mascara & Origins face cream was provided for consideration for review. I am not paid for this post and I am not affiliated with the brands. Honest opinion as ALWAYS!