- REVLON 'Stormy Pink' Lipstick - This is one of their latest shades, it's a matte cool toned pink with a lilac undertone, it's great for brightening up your complexion.
- MAC 'Lazy Day' Lipstick - This looks like every other pink but in my opinion isn't, it's a muted baby pink with a dirty mauve undertone, it has a glossy finish as it's a lustre. It goes with EVERYTHING. Click HERE to see it on my lips.
- MAC 'Creme Cup' Lipstick - Similar to Lazy Day but it's more of a milky pink, it's a perfect everyday pink without being too in your face. This is almost identical to 'Angel' too, but I prefer this as it's a cremesheen and not a frost formula.
- MAX FACTOR 'English Rose' Lipstick - This is an all time favourite, it's a mid tone rosy pink with a shimmer, however it applies matte. It's bright enough to wear with just mascara on my skin tone for a polished look. Click HERE to see me wearing it.
- MAC 'Rose Maiden' Lipstick - This is a dark shimmery rosy pink that leans slightly to the red side, it makes a great bright lip for the reluctant. Click HERE to see me wearing it.
- BARRY M 'Cherry Red' Crayon - This is the darkest pink I own, it's No2 in the crayon packaging, it applies glossy and shimmery, it looks great with a tan and lots of lashes. Click HERE to see me wearing it.
- SMASHBOX 'Pout' Lipgloss - This has a cream finish with no shimmer, it's a pigmented pink with a blue/lilac undertone. I love wearing this with 'Lazy Day' & even on its own. Click HERE to see it on my lips.
- BARRY M 'Strawberry Milkshake' Lipgloss- This is probably my favourite, it's a true baby pink and smells like sweets. I wear it on it's own or over the top of Girlina, click HERE to see me wearing both together.
- BEAUTE 'Girlina' Lip Creme - This is a very pigmented pink with a slight coral undertone, it applies very bright and I usually like to tone it down with a paler lipgloss. It's long lasting and fades beautifully, it's moisturising and non drying on the lips. Click HERE to see me wearing it.
- REVLON 'Pink Pop' Lipgloss - I love Revlon lipglosses, they are so smooth and non sticky, this one looks great on it's own and is very brightening on my skin tone. Click HERE to see me wearing it.
FYI: I will be adding Mac Snob and Viva Glam Gaga to my collection, I will let you know how they work out for me!
What's your favourite Pink lip products?
DISCLAIMER: Pink Pop, Stormy Pink, Girlina & Party Pink were provided for review purposes. I was not paid, I'm not affiliated and this is my honest opinion as ALWAYS!