Here's a sultry neutral look I did to go out for dinner, here's what I wore:
FACE: Mac Face & Body C3 with Bourjois 10hr sleep effect under my eyes and Mac Studio Finish concealer NC30.
CHEEKS: Benefit Hoola, Mac Moon River mineralised blush.
LIPS: Mac Oak lipliner, Mac Lazy Day lipstick
EYES: Mac 'Crystal Avalanche' e/s all over the lid & to highlight, 'Romp' in the crease, 'Brun' & 'Carbon' on outer corner. Shu Uemera painting liner in black on upper and lower lash line, Urban Decay 'Zero' smudged on bottom inner corner and then Mac 'Rice Paper' e/s on inner corners. Red Cherry #503 lashes and Mac zoom fast mascara.
- Tonging my hair and then brushing it out to create messy waves.
- H&M - I have been finding so many lovely things, I hauled again yesterday!
- Discovering REAL Maternity clothes, I found the best jean shorts that are SO comfortable.
- My 18 weeks and 1 day pregnant belly! :)
- Silver metallic nails, the one I am wearing below is 'Shine' by Orly.
- Escada 'Taj Sunset' perfume, I love ALL Escada perfumes and this is the newest one out which is just as gorgeous as the others, it has notes of mango and passion fruit.
- Weird skin, my skin is great one minute then I have mountains the next.
- Play Station Network being down. (For updates check out my bro's blog.)
What's your In's and Out's?