I decided I needed an electric blue eyeliner in my life, which I found along with some other random things which I call 'Pick me ups'....
- MUA: Eyeliner Bright Orange - I don't know what possessed me to buy this apart from the fact that it was £1 as I don't know if I could rock it on the eyes, but it looked cheerful and I thought it would make an interesting lip colour.
- MUA: Black Liquid Eyeliner - This was worth a try just because!! It has a really nice thin tip applicator & creates a nice precise line, (I wore it in yesterdays post) However, you get what you pay for, it doesn't last very long and crumbles away.
- Miss Sporty Neon Blue Eyeliner - This was THE reason why I walked into Superdrug as I wanted an electric blue eyeliner and didn't want to get a high end one as I probably wouldn't wear it too often. I swatched every single brand at Superdrug and this was by far the most pigmented and vivid electric blue of them all. I'm so excited to try a look with this!
- Barry M 'Candyfloss' Lip Lacquer Crayon - This is a new shade and it caught my eye so had to be mine, it's a nice cool toned pink that has hints of very fine lilac & pink glitter. See my review HERE for the cherry red shade.
- Barry M Gold Eyeliner - This just looked very pretty swatched, nothing else to say.
- Barry M Lip Paint 53 Coral - Again not much to say, it's a nice muted coral shade that looks teeny tiny bit frosty.
- MUA Shade 9 Eyeshadow - I hate powdery eyeshadows which are often associated with "cheap" brands so usually wont even take a glance at them. However, I spotted this shade and it looked like a dupe for Urban Decay's 'Mayhem' which is my favourite purple e/s (See a look I did HERE) and for £1 I had to buy it as my 'Mayhem' got smashed and now rests in peace.
Here's the bright orange on my lips!
I do like bright lips but still don't feel comfortable wearing it but LOVE it on others! :)
Another 'Pick me up' is a good light hearted read, I spotted Sophie Kinsella's 'Mini Shopaholic' and thought 'perfect'!
Uhmmm and yes I made more headbands! But these are more dainty and more suitable for a newborn, whereas the other ones I made are a bit chunkier and more suitable from a few months onwards. I'm bored people what can I say?!
Ahhhhhhh I seriously can't wait to put my baby girl in these, the one with the flowers that go all the way around the head is my favourite, it will be great for pictures!!
Have you purchased a few 'Pick me ups' lately?