Here's the make up I wore...
- Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich Foundation (Natural)
- Bare Minerals Powder Foundation (Medium Beige)
- Mac Studio Finish Concealer (NC30)
- Soleil Tan De Chanel
- Mac 'Moon River' Mineralised Blush
- Mac 'Amber Lights', 'Romp', 'Brun' & 'Rice Paper' E/S
- L'oreal Super Liner
- Mac brown Eye liner
- Blink & Go Mascara
- L'oreal 'Cappuccino' Lip Liner
- Smashbox 'Pout' Lip Gloss
I actually ended up trimming my hair too as I needed my layers re done, I'm such a 'DIY' addict.
I wore a beautiful coral dress that the hubby surprised me with. I did take pictures of me wearing it but they didn't come out too good, so you can admire it on the hanger! The dress was a bargain at £40 from 'Gap'!
"Oh and Em, if your reading, yes those are your earrings. I'm looking after them for you!" :)
Hope you are having a great weekend, and excuse my lack of updates. I just never find the time these days, I'm forever cleaning and trying to wean Esra onto solids which is very challenging! :) Oh and I know you are all thinking 'Your make up is usually focused on the eyes' but I am SO proud that I actually wore bright lips about 5 days in a row last week, next time I promise to get snap happy and share the looks with you.
Speak soon! X