2012 has been a great and busy year for me. However, not so good on the blog front. Here's hoping 2013 will be a fabulous year for the blog and that I get a new laptop. It's been a roller coaster of 4 years and I intend to keep going!
Here are some of the products I have enjoyed and relied on this year!
- Mac 'Creme Cup' Lipstick - This lipstick is always a winner for an everyday look, I love everything about it! An honourable mention goes to 'Hue' for being my favourite nighttime lipstick.
- Revlon 'Strawberry Shortcake' Lip Butter - This is quite similar to 'Creme Cup' but has a glossier and slightly brighter finish.
- Mac 'Out For Glamour' Dazzleglass - Perfect for a glossy pink pout!
- Mac Strobe Liquid - The next best thing other than coffee for tired mamas. I mix this with my moisturiser for a luminous awakening finish.
- Neal's Yard 'Rehydrating Rose Toner'- I love this to refresh my tired skin and remove any last traces of makeup I have missed!
- St Moriz 'Tanning Mousse' - This has been purchased countless times this year, no holiday means I miss my tan so I fake it. This is super cheap compared to the St Tropez mousse and just as good. I find that the St Moriz gives me a deep tan like I have been on a sunbed (no I wouldn't dare go on a sunbed - I did as a teenager and am extremely regretful) and the St Tropez gives a slightly more golden look like you caught a tan at the beach. Well I'm sticking to £3 as opposed to £25. I'm happy, hubby is a fan of this too!
- By Terry Touche Veloutee Concealer - Probably my favourite discovery of 2012. You only need a tiny amount to look awake! This is more of a brightening concealer as opposed to the 'touche eclat' which is slightly pink toned. I use the shade No2 which is slightly yellow toned and perfect for my NC30-35 complexion
- Soleil Tan De Chanel - This is a favourite for life. See review HERE!
- Nars 'American Dream' Eye Shadow Palette - Love love love this, perfect for day and night!
What are your favourite products of 2012 and what are your plans for this evening? Wishing you all a happy new year! Tonight we are of to my mother in laws to celebrate with family. I will try and take photos and upload them tomorrow!
Lots of Love! X